5 BEDROOMS | 3 BATHROOMS | 2 CARSPACES
12 Parrendi Close offers a coastal lifestyle, in a quiet cul-de-sac, located close to local primary school, shopping village and the pristine Avoca Beach in a quick walk to beach over pedestrian walkway opposite school. Maximising space and sophistication, this family home offers an impressive residence that will be sure to be enjoyed for the whole family.
– Sun-drenched positioned 5 bedroom house on an elevated North facing block
– Built in robes to all bedrooms
– Gourmet kitchen, Miele stainless appliances, stone benchtops and integrated dishwasher.
– Open plan living and dining, access to outdoor entertaining with electric awning cover
– Luxurious main bathroom, bathtub and under floor heating
– Sophisticated master room with ensuite and large walk-in robe
– Electric Heated indoor mineral water pool with spa & regular pool maintenance included
-Cellar and Bar in the pool area
– Fully Landscaped gardens with Bali hut & regular garden maintenance included
-Heated entrance tiles, heated bathroom floors and towel rails
– Renovated laundry
– Two powder rooms
-Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning & ceiling fans
– C-bus system throughout
– Hallway light sensored system and appliances can be placed on timer via c-bus touch screen.
– Multiple solar panels installed to reduce your cost of living
– Ducted Vacuum with a sweep inlet in kitchen flooring
– Built in stereo system for rumpus and indoor/outdoor speakers
– Double lock up garage with workshop
– Plantation shutters & new blinds on all doors and windows to be installed
The property also features a fully self-contained one bedroom apartment with full bathroom, laundry & kitchen located on the east wing of the house. Perfect as a separate living quarters for guests.
Email us your desired time, it’s that easy.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Go to our website blackpropertycc.com.au and click on apply to rent.
ARE YOU A LANDLORD?
NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR CURRENT AGENT? SWITCH AGENCIES FOR NO PENALTY AT ALL, EVEN IF YOUR TENANT IS ON A FIXED LEASED.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Black Property Central Coast will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of print.